photo about-3.png photo room-design.png photo party-design.png photo press-amp-features.png photo contact-3.png

Thursday, August 15, 2013

What Was In My Diaper Bag?


On to Baby
, one of my favorite baby / family blogs, featured this a while back. It makes me nostalgic since I not longer carry a diaper bag for my big girl. She's almost two and a half and I'm back at work full-time so there's really no need for one anymore. Watching her play and speak and interact lately has reminded both my husband and I just how grown up she is now. Do you have any diaper bag essentials or favorites? And P.S. Oh how I love this photo of me and my girl by my good friend Stephanie of SDK Photo & Design. #thankful #heavymamaheart #reesemae


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio